ProsLicensed online gambling siteOffers a nice selection of casino gamesInteractive mobile appsHighly-rewarding loyalty program
ConsFew customer support optionsLimited bonus offersMobile app is limited
In a bid to extend its services, Poker Stars Casino recently became a part of the Michigan Online casino industry. The casino comes packed with lots of exciting casino games featuring hundreds of slots, table games, and video poker. Michigan players are also offered generous bonus packages which are available to both new and existing players on the platform. Their offers also come with a highly rewarding loyalty program made for active players on the site.
Add all these features to its multiple payment systems and you’ve got one of the best online casinos to visit and place a wager in Michigan.
Welcome Bonus at Poker Stars Casino
As a new member of Poker Stars Casino, you will be offered a generous welcome package to help you kickstart your gambling adventure. Poker Stars Casino offers a $50 cash bonus to players after they make an initial deposit of at least $1.
To qualify for this offer,
- Sign up and opt-in for the offer.
- Navigate to ‘My Stars‘ menu and click on “Challenges“.
- Bet at least $1 on any of the casino games and you will be offered a $50 casino bonus.
This welcome bonus comes with a wagering requirement that must be completed within 7 days before the bonus expires. To claim any winnings earned by wagering with the Casino Instant Bonuses, players must earn 2 redemption points per $1 of bonus awarded before it expires. Note that – redemption points are awarded for bets covering 65% of the Roulette game or both sides of Baccarat.
Poker Stars Casino 2022 Promos
Poker Stars Casino doesn’t only offer a welcome bonus. Registered players also get lots of recurring promotions that go on all year long. Here are some of the offers currently available:
Casino Instant Bonus
Existing players will be rewarded with a Daily Free Casino Bonus of up to $500. To participate, players would have to opt-in to the challenge each day by visiting the challenge window. Then players would have to bet $1 or more on any casino game. As the day runs out, a Mystery Chest will be awarded which will reveal a prize. Note that the Mystery Chest must be opened within two hours of being offered.
To convert the casino bonus prizes into cash, players need to earn 2 redemption points per $1 of bonus awarded within 7 days.
Tuesday Treat: Win a $50 bonus
Tuesdays come with a special offer that will see the fortunes of five special players increase. Every Tuesday, five players will be awarded $50 bonus each. Unlike other offers, you don’t have to login or opt-in to participate. To claim the bonus offer,
- Like @StarsCasinobyPokerStars on Facebook.
- Provide the right answer to the question posted every Tuesday.
- To win more entries, follow @StarsCasino on Instagram and like the question post.
The bonus runs weekly, so if you don’t win for that week, you can always try again the following Tuesday. This bonus offer can be wagered on all casino games and will expire after 7 days.
PokerStars Casino Michigan rewards players that stick to the brand by offering a loyalty program. The Stars Rewards program provides players with personal rewards based on how often they wager and play on the casino.
You can take a go at your favorite online casino games as well as online poker games to earn Rewards Points. With enough Rewards Points earned, you will advance on your Progress Bar. Once the Progress Bar is full or completed, you will be awarded a Chest which will contain a reward. You will find Chest of different colors – Blue, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, and Black. The value of the reward and the color of chest awarded will depend on how much you wager.
The number of rewards points awarded depends on the casino game and the amount wagered.
Slots – Reward points are awarded based on the RTP of the slot. That means the lower the RTP, the lower the wager required to earn 1 Reward Point.
Video Poker – The wager required to earn 1 Reward Point would depend on the game. A game of All American Poker would require as little as $1.40 but if you’re playing Jacks or Better poker, you will need a wager of $4.67 to claim a point.
Table Games – The rules of video poker still apply here. The game will determine the wager amount required to earn a reward point. It could be as little as 0.40 for American Roulette or as high as $8.83 if you’re playing a game of Three-Seat Blackjack.
How to sign up at Poker Stars Casino
Creating a Poker Stars Casino account is extremely easy and would only take a few steps. Before signing up, you must be within the age of 21 years or older to be able to open an account and be within the state of Michigan.
- Click the “Join Now” sign on the homepage
- Enter your email address, username, and password
- With that, you’re completely signed up.
- You can go ahead and make a deposit and claim your rewards.
Poker Stars Casino’s App Review
Poker Stars Casino has developed a casino app for players in Michigan. The mobile app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Once downloaded, the app gives you access to almost all the site has to offer.
The mobile app comes with geolocation technology that will be active whenever you log in. This ensures you’re within the State of Michigan every time you place a wager.
Poker Stars Casino’s best features
- The Stars Rewards Programs ranks as one of the best offers among online casinos giving you more reasons to remain loyal to the brand
- Poker Stars bonus offers stick around for long and while they are recurring, you can always know what to expect from this casino.
- The casino is amazingly easy to navigate and access. Whether you’re on desktop or mobile, you shouldn’t have a problem playing your favorite games on this casino.
How could Poker Stars Casino improve?
- As with most casino mobile apps, the Poker Stars Casino app is limited in terms of features. You won’t be able to access some desktop features like image changes, request statistics, or hand sharing on mobile. However, the operator promises to enhance the app features in the future.
- Poker Stars Casino doesn’t offer as many games as other operators which means players won’t get many options here. Hopefully, as the casino grows in Michigan, it will include more offers.
- While there are multiple payment options available, the casino should do well to include more if it hopes to satisfy every player in Michigan.
Poker Stars Casino’s best games
Poker Stars Casino packs the best of slots and table games in its inventory. You will find a wide range of online slots ranging from fruity-themed slots to horror slots, ancient Egypt-themed slots, and lots more.
When you’re done with slots, you can always head over to the table games section. There, you will find a range of different variants, as well as, real money Roulette games. You can also take a try at their classic poker tables while you’re there.
Free and Real Money Games at Poker Stars Casino Michigan
At Poker Stars Casino, you can play games for free as well as for real money. You don’t need a wager with free play games and you won’t be able to claim your earnings. You can always switch to real money play whenever you’re ready to start earning cash.
Poker Stars Casino online casino software
Software providers play an important role in the success of any online casino as they supply games that keep players excited and interested. Thankfully, Poker Stars teamed up with the best in the industry including the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, PlayTech, Leander, and NYX Gaming.
How to deposit and withdraw at Poker Stars Casino in Michigan
Poker Stars Casino allows Michigan players to make deposits and request withdrawals using the most popular payment methods.
|Minimum / Maximum||Process time||Minimum / Maximum||Process time|
|Visa||$10 / N/A||Instant||N/A||N/A|
|Mastercard||$10 / N/A||Instant||N/A||N/A|
|Paysafecard||$10 / N/A||Instant||N/A||N/A|
|Bank Transfer||$10 / N/A||Instant||$5 / N/A||3-10 business days|
|PayPal||$10 / N/A||Instant||$5 / N/A||Instant|
|Skrill||$10 / N/A||Instant||$5 / N/A||Instant|
How to make a deposit:
- Click on the “Deposit” tab on the homepage (with your account logged in)
- Choose your preferred deposit method and set up your deposit information by choosing the deposit amount and add a bonus code if any.
- Go ahead to make your deposit.
How to make a withdrawal:
- Click on your profile and in the left-hand menu area, click on “Withdrawal“
- You will be required to provide all your information (personal details, last 4 digits of SSN, cell number, and Michigan address) to confirm your identity.
- Next, you will have to choose and answer two security questions
- Once confirmed, go ahead and pick your withdrawal method. Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and confirm.
Customer Support & Help
Poker Stars Casino only provides few ways players can reach out to their support team. If you need the assistance of a customer care representative, you can seek help by using the “contact us” button available on the site. Alternatively, you can check the FAQ section for answers to your queries.
Safe, Security and License
Poker Stars Casino ensures players’ safety by utilizing the latest security measures on its site. One of such is the 128-bit SSL encryption which can be seen as a padlock in the address bar. This means the platform is secure and unbreachable by third parties – so your personal information and banking details can’t be accessed.
License and Partnership
Poker Stars Casino is a legit operator in Michigan and it holds a license from the Michigan Gaming Control board.
Can I own a new account when I forget my password?
Is the Poker Stars Casino Mobile App Safe?
Can I Play For Free at PokerStars?
Does PokerStars offer bonuses regularly?
If you live within the State of Michigan and fancy a reliable online betting hub to place bets, then Poker Stars Casino has you covered.
Poker Stars Casino is currently home to hundreds of casino games that should interest players of all interests. Though the casino doesn’t score huge points when it comes to customer services, it makes up for that by offering a decent platform for punters interested in big win prizes and bonus offers.